Well, it’s been a long journey, but generally trouble free.
As I’ve moved from such an old version, it was still running on .NET 3.5, so the first thing was to create the add the new domain to Plex, which is now ptr.systems and set it to use .NET 3.5 rather than the default .NET 4.5.2.
Now copy everything across! Which took a while, due to the large number of small files, but we got there.
The fun part was the Database, unfortunately, Go Daddy for security reasons will not let you upload a .bak file, which I backed up on the old hosting, so I had to restore it to a local copy of SQL Server 2012 Express, and then Script the database and content and run the script on the new database hosted on the Plex hosting. I did phone support to see if they could easily transfer it their end, but they wouldn’t, but sent me a good help guide to script the database.
Either way, everything copied across, so ran the /Setup and, Error 🙁 So adjusted the Web.config to show Errors and discovered it was an issue with having DotNetAuth.dll in the /bin file, simply deleted it and it worked.
So, next I downloaded the latest version which had both .NET 3.5 and .NET 4, which happened to be 126.96.36.199.
I first uploaded the .NET 3.5 version and ran the /Setup, then I uploaded the .NET 4 version and set the hosting to .NET 4.5.2 and reran the /Setup, just for good measures!
All working fine, so finally uploaded the latest version along with the extra-skins!